You may manage your new or existing order via Sharkbate Dashboard or Sharkbate Business APP.
Managing Order on Sharkbate Merchant Dashboard
Go to Sales>Select Direct/Verse>Select order status or view all>Click on edit icon>View or Edit Order status.
- On the Sharkbate Merchant Dashboard, you will see the order lists under Activities.
- Select from Direct or Verse to check your daily transactions. You can see 4 selections: All, Unpaid, Pending and Completed.
- Paid list indicates the transaction was successful and you may then start arranging deliveries.
- Unpaid list indicates failed transactions which you are required to follow up with your client to rearrange the payment process.
- Pending list is orders that are being processed for delivery.
- Completed list is orders that are delivered to the customers.
Managing order on Sharkbate Business APP
- On the Sharkbate App.
- You will be able to see Today's transactions on the Dashboard screen. There are 2 categories. Direct and Verse, if applicable.
- Tap either Direct or Verse to check your incoming orders.
- Paid list indicates the transaction was successful and you may then start arranging deliveries. Unpaid list indicates failed transactions which you are required to follow up with your clients to rearrange the payment process.
Learn more about Where can I trace my payout or earning?
Did you find this article helpful? Please submit a support ticket to us if you need further assistance.