A Dashboard is a control panel for merchants to see and manage the overall business activities at one go. You will find all the information and functions in your Dashboard for your daily operation.
To edit your business details, go to Configuration > Company Profile. There are 4 sections to be completed. Be as detailed as possible to ensure future Campaign effectiveness.
Here are the 4 sections:
- Business Details - Information of your business which is accessible publicly.
- Social Links - Included all your Social Media pages links here.
- Roles - Manage your staffs here.
- Business Settings - Information of your business which is only for account management purpose.
Why am I being asked for my personal details and business details?
As Sharkbate is a regulated company, we are in compliance with many enforcement agencies, like
- Anti-Money Laundering,
- Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 (AMLA)
- Malaysian Anti–Corruption Commission Act 2009 (MACCA)
- Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA)
Learn more about Sharkbate's Merchant terms or service.
Tips: What else can you do on your Dashboard?
- View your Sales Orders
- Trace your audiences
- Reload your credit
- Manage your Campaign (using Tools for Rewards and Store), Product listings (using Store), and view your Collaborations when there is successful referral.
- Check and manage your overall account and financial activities
Did you find this article helpful? Please submit a support ticket to us if you need further assistance.