Merchant account is for people who has a business to run, products to sell or to provide services. When a merchant sign up with Sharkbate, here are the tools they can use for their business:
- Create and distribute E-Vouvhers to new and existing customers.
- Create and distribute Store pages featuring their products and services, with a built in payment gateway.
- Access to Sharkbate Verified Partners in order to help promote their products and services(fees applied).
Partner account is for people who loves to share their honest reviews on the products and services they have personally tried and tested, or keen to try. Their opinions matter to their friends and family or social media followers. When a partner sign up with Sharkbate, here are the perks they will enjoy:
- Each partner will have a dedicated account, for when a certain merchant would like to collaborate with them privately, the earnings can be customized.
- When browsing through the Campaign lists, partners can easily copy and share the link to their social media.
- All the earnings will be documented in their Dashboard, under Finance.
The main difference between Merchant and Partner account would be the role they play in Sharkbate. Merchants pay Partners to help promote their products and services.